CADRA INI Variables
These variables are meant to help the user or administrator change or customize certain CADRA defaults.
Here is a list of the most important variables
- ALWAYS_DRAG_FIGURE_RECTANGLE=1 Figures are always displayed as border line, if the element will be moved or dragged on screen, this will cause an accelerated Display and prevents un-needed Screen re-freshes.
- RENDER_FCS_IN_TRUETYPE_STRINGS=1 displays certain FSC Symbols in CADRA Texts, if created with Truetype Fonts
- ENABLE_DOUBLE_CLICK_EDIT_FOR MOVE = 1 activate move elements with double click
- DISABLE_DOUBLE_CLICK_EDIT = 1 deactivate move elements with double click
- DXF_DISABLE_SCALED_VIEWS_PROMPT = 1 suppresses an info message about paperview support, if file contains multiple and scaled views. (For batch-translation)
- PLOTDEALY = 1 prevents the start of CADRAPLT.EXE when using any other plotter than the system printer
- CADRA_GUI = 0 Windows GUI is enabled
- CADRA_GUI = 1 OLD CADRA GUI is activated
- CADRA3_BUTTON = 1 3-button mouse is activated
- CADRA3_BUTTON = 0 2-button mouse is activated